Friday 22 March 2013

Australia Post can't find my book they lost

I rang the company where I ordered this book last week.


Explained again what the story was; that Australia Post had "launched an investigation" into where it'd ended up, which would take "2-3 days". So the company rings the Australia Post distribution centre again as it'd been 3 days and nothing had been heard from them. They ring me back about 2 hours later saying that Australia Post was still in "negotiations" with the delivery driver, but that it was taking too long and they'd send me another book from their stock instead. Thought that was very nice of them.

I said they should get reimbursed by Australia Post as they were the one that lost the book. I assume the company will take that up with them.

So they've made this one so I pick it up at the local Post Office, which is fine with me. Have printed out the tracking email to take and show them there. I guess it was all too hard for them to actually deliver it to the right address. Ah yes, internet shopping in Australia..... pfffft.

No comments:

Post a Comment