Saturday 15 October 2016

Help get this marriage equality poster on the streets - GetUp

I'd chuck some money in if I had it. Help get this marriage equality poster on the streets as depicted in the photos from GetUp here.

Like I've said, the marriage equality blowtorch will be directed now fair and square at the fact that Turnbull won't allow a free vote. That and only that is the only reason why David and I can't get married.

David and I are not to be held to ransom by the fractures of the Lieberal party. However the gov is responsible to David and I to ensure our human rights. 
But marriage equality opponents are now trying to sell the story that marriage equality can't go forward without a plebiscite. We need to remind people of the truth: any further delay for marriage equality is solely thanks to Mr Turnbull. 

We've got a plan to blast this message onto the streets of the Prime Ministers own electorate – can you chip in to help make this advertising blitz happen? donate  

No comments:

Post a Comment