Wednesday 10 May 2017

Migraine


I've been out of action from yesterday afternoon and most of today, lying in bed as the pain from a migraine went to my head and also affected my rather sensitive back. Realised at the beginning of yesterday that it was the 11yr anniversary of my wife's death, so I guess that could have something to do with it.

Also feel really sick from it, like I'm going to throw up all the time. 

Came on quite suddenly when I was coming back from the shops. My vision went all weird, so much so that I couldn't see straight, and the last bit of walking from the bus stop I felt like I was going to collapse.

Made it in the door, ended up bursting into tears on the lounge saying "I'm sick of this". David was really good and understanding. Dunno what I'd do without him.

Couldn't get to my appt today at the eye clinic about the cataract in my left eye. Tried, but felt very dizzy standing up and still feeling sick. Had to ring them and reschedule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment