Sunday 23 July 2017

I got instagram spammed on twitter :s pissed off


Bloody hell! What a pain. I'm really pissed off.

So I clicked the link, silly me as I'm usually very cautious of doing that. But it just looked like a legit twitter notification. Well it was really, it was the link on the twitter message that did the damage. 

Suddenly all my twitter followers got the same message as me, like I'd written the message to them and sent it. People asking why I sent it in reply, or saying it my account was compromised. I made me feel really bad that I'd been so stupid. One person even said it crashed their PC. 

The link though didn't seem to go anywhere except to the main Instagram sign in page. WTF was the point of it all then? Just to piss off people? Why do idiots sit around dreaming up this bullshit? What do they even gain from it?

I'm not even on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment