Saturday 16 September 2017

Agonising pain today



Have had a bit of a pain in my left side for a couple of days. A bit uncomfortable but not that bad. However I woke up this morning and the pain was excruciating. I could barely move. At various points it was so intense I was having trouble breathing though it. Went from my left shoulder down past the left side of my belly button.

David rang an ambulance after a bit as it was so bad. However in the time it took from ringing it the pain dropped off considerably. The last thing I wanted was another stint in Emergency. I rang and cancelled the ambulance explaining the improvement. The lady was really nice and said if I had problems later on to not hesitate to ring again.

So I've been a bit shell shocked today. The pain is still there but appears to be reducing. Nothing like it was. Have never felt pain like that before. Of course David has ordered me to go to hospital if the pain comes back like it was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment