Tuesday 19 September 2017

Shelton supporter calls LGBT "a disease" (snipped comments)

Link

*Update: I received one last message after politely saying goodbye to the phobe, of which I've posted the last bit of exchange below:


This an example of some of the online abuse being directed at us because of Turnbull's postal survey.

In an ABC interview with Lyle Shelton posted on YouTube (Shelton hung himself badly in it BTW it's worth a watch) I got in a discussion with a guy who was posting about the video in the comments supporting Shelton. I've posted much of it below in the snip. Note the not so subtle reference to my HIV.

So these are the sort of people who support Lyle Shelton; people who call the LGBT a "disease".

Thanks Turnbull. 

Link
 Oh I just noticed another YouTube notification. This was a short comment I made on a Cory Bernardi interview. Note the responses from the No side. They have no argument, just nasty personal abuse.

Link
 

No comments:

Post a Comment